Charcoal - Hair Soap Bar - Da Chun Refining Soap 80G
Black diamonds hidden in marble
Bamboo charcoal is called "magic black diamond" by the Japanese, and has the effects of health preservation, health care, deodorization, etc.
It can also absorb scalp oil and dirt, balance conditioning, thoroughly clean the scalp, let the hair follicles breathe deeply, and maintain scalp health.
Balance scalp oil, but also keep it hydrated
Add castor oil to moisturize the hair, protect the scalp, strengthen the hair root, and trace elements of seaweed extract, activate and condition the skin, and improve hydration
Features: Balance oil control, clean scalp pores and dirt
Fragrance Lily of the Valley x Tea Fragrance
• Shampoo bar designed for oily scalps, suitable for short hair
• Bamboo charcoal absorbs oil, balances conditioning, and allows the scalp to breathe deeply
• Added castor oil to moisturize hair
• The fragrance of lily-of-the-valley blends with the fragrance of tea, fresh and elegant
• Marbled soap texture, the texture of each soap is unique
Suitable for oily hair
How to use:
Wet hair, apply soap to scalp and rub evenly, massage scalp with both hands to lather, rinse with water.
Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Castor Oil, Bamboo Charcoal Powder, Olive Oil, Fucus Extract
Store in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
Warnings and Contraindications:
Avoid contact with eyes, for external use only.
- Do not place it in a place easily accessible by children and avoid accidental ingestion.
- Keep the soap dry and out of direct sunlight between uses to prolong its life.
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse with water.
- If you experience any discomfort after use, please discontinue use and seek medical attention immediately.