Le Sérail - 72% Olive Marseille Soap Bar 300G
The real Marseille soap from Savonnerie Le Sérail, made in a cauldron by hot saponification,
respects all the stages of the ancestral process also called "Marseillais process"
Namely: - mashing
- salting out
- washing successive
All of these stages last a week in cauldrons that can contain 8 tons of soap paste.
Genuine Marseille soap with olive oil contains 72% oil, including a mixture of coconut oil and olive oil.
It is fragrance-free, dye-free, preservative-free and bleach-free.
Hypoallergenic and natural product par excellence, it is often recommended by dermatologists or pediatricians.
It can be used:
- for the daily body wash of dry skin
- placed at the bottom of the bed, to help fight night cramps
- placed in cupboards to prevent the appearance of moths
How to use:
Apply Marseille soap to face, hair and body and rinse with water.
Sodium Olivate, Water, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide
Storage Method: Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
Warnings and Contraindications:
Avoid contact with eyes, for external use only.
- Keep out of Reach from Children.
- Keep the soap dry between uses to extend its life.
- If it gets into eyes accidentally, rinse with water.
- If you experience any discomfort after use, stop using it and seek medical attention immediately.