Olive Oil Liquid Black Soap - Natural Multipurpose - Marius Fabre 250ml
It is a natural, multi-purpose product that is eco-friendly and economical, and is extremely effective for cleaning everything,
everywhere – in the home and in the garden. Solvent-free, no added colourings, and biodegradable, it is safe for the environment.
Marius Fabre black soap is made from olive oil, a high concentration of olive oil.
That's how it gets its lovely dark brown colour.
Made from vegetable oil, solvent-free and with no artificial colouring, Marius Fabre olive oil black soap is biodegradable and safe for the environment.
Available as soft soap paste or liquid soap.
Marius Fabre olive oil black soap is suitable for use in organic farming (E.C. regulation n°834/2007)
Marius Fabre Olive Oil Black Soap quality charter
No colouring, no added fragrance, no preservatives, Biodegradable.
- 100 % vegetable oils (olive oil)
- No colouring, no added fragrance, no preservatives
- No chemical additives
How to use:
In the home
- Cleans, disinfects, thoroughly nourishes and gives a shine to all types of flooring (tiles, terracotta, ceramics, laminate, marble, wood, etc.)
- Cuts through grease, cleans and removes burnt-on greasy and hardened food deposits on cookers, hobs, extractors, ovens, worktops, sinks, etc.
- much more (windows, coloured garments, washing up, fire places, barbecues, etc.)
In the garden
- Controls greenfly, scale insects and red and other mites, etc. (rosebushes, ornamental plants, fruit trees, in the vegetable garden...)
- A gentle wash that adds a shine to the coat. For dogs, horses, etc.
- Organic cattle and goat farmers use it daily to clean udders and teats before milking
For DIY and artwork
- Cleans and makes paintbrushes last longer
- Removes paint stains from fabrics
- and much more.
Preservation Method: Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
Warnings and Contraindications:
Avoid contact with eyes, for external use only.
- Do not use if there are wounds, inflammation or skin irritation.
- Discontinue use if skin redness, irritation, itching, swelling or other symptoms appear.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If it gets into eyes accidentally, rinse with water.
- If you experience any discomfort after use, stop using it and seek medical attention immediately.