Welcome to the official website of "https://www.soap.com.hk" for "soap.com.hk" (hereinafter referred to as "this website"),
This website is operated and managed by "HCB (HK) Limited" (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
The company respects your privacy rights. When collecting, storing, using and transmitting your personal data,
The employees and/or agents of the company will implement and strictly abide by the principles and requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (hereinafter referred to as "the Ordinance"), Chapter 486 of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
And try our best to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
1. Purpose of collecting personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse or use this page.
When you register to use our services or online content, we will collect your personal information to enable us to provide services to you.
You can refuse to provide us with personal information, but in this case, we may not be able to provide services to you.
2. Types of personal data collected
The personal information collected by "soap.com.hk" may include:
- Your name and other personal information;
- Your contact information, such as address, telephone number, mailing address, billing address, etc.;
- Account information, such as credit card account number, social media links, etc.
- Information used to verify identity, including the type of identity document and identity document number (such as your Hong Kong identity card number and passport number) and other related information;
- Your computer or mobile device IP address, real-time location data, browser settings, browsing history, and/or other Internet-recorded data.
3. Use of Personal Data
The personal data we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Verify your account identity;
- Provide you with relevant services;
- To process orders, payment instructions or collect payment or other requirements for you;
- Analyze, verify and/or check your credit, payment and/or status in order to provide you with relevant services;
- Design the services you need;
- Provide you with customer service;
- Conduct market research, statistics and behavior analysis;
- Make disclosures in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Directly promote the products and services of the company and related companies.
4. Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in the following situations:
- The company will disclose relevant personal information in response to any guidelines, instructions, instructions or requirements issued and issued by any legal, regulatory, government, tax, law enforcement or other agency within or outside Hong Kong;
- With your consent, for direct marketing (see "Direct Marketing" below for details);
- Provide your personal data to our company's contact company, sellers, contractors, agents, transportation companies or other service providers who provide or deliver goods/services to provide services;
- Disclosing your personal information to any person who is responsible for the confidentiality of the company, including company group members, information technology consultants, auditors, accountants, or lawyers who have promised to keep such information confidential;
- Upon your request, disclose to your authorized representative or lawyer, etc.
5. Direct Promotion
After getting your consent, the company may use the collected personal data for direct marketing purposes.
We may contact you by mail, email, phone, social media or other means.
If you do not want to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can update your preferences through your registered account at any time,
Or please send an email to "email@example.com" to inform us that you do not want your personal information to be used for this purpose.
After receiving your notification, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
6. Data preservation
We will keep your personal data and online transaction records for a reasonable period of time to meet the purpose of collecting personal data.
7. Access and correct your personal information
According to the "Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance", you have the right to access and correct your personal data.
In order to protect your privacy and personal information, the company will verify your identity with reasonable steps before providing personal information for your review.
If you find any error, incomplete or expired information, you can request the company to correct and/or supplement the information.
In order to process the request for access and correction of personal data, the company has the right to charge you a reasonable fee.
If you need to make the above request, you can send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
8. Use of "Cookies"
Cookies are computer files stored in the computers of Internet users, used to obtain configuration data and user preferences.
You can choose not to accept Cookies, but this may make you unable to use or activate certain functions of our website.
9. Policy coverage
Whenever you activate any of these connection URLs, such as clicking on any advertiser's connection section, you have already left our URL;
And any personal information or any other information that you provide to any other group after you leave our website is not within the control of our company.
You must bear all the risks of browsing or using other websites.
You can get the latest version on our website "www.soap.com.hk".