Pigeon Baby Laundry Soap Bar 120G
Soap for baby clothes that is difficult to remove just by washing in a washing machine and can cleanly remove stubborn stains.
- Contains plant-based cleaning ingredients and enzymes to thoroughly remove baby poop stains and spilled food stains.
- Can also be used for spilled food stains.
- Contains antibacterial ingredients. Keep your baby's clothes clean.
Additive-free [color-free, bleach-free, phosphorus-free, fluorescent-free]
[Pure soap (94.8%, sodium fatty acid), Surfactants other than pure soap (sodium alkyl ether sulfate)]
Antibacterial agents, enzymes, fragrances
[Be sure to read the label before use.]
- Wash according to the clothing handling label.
- Do not use this product for items that cannot be washed with water.
- Do not use for textile products such as silk, hair, and wool that have a neutral label.
- For colored patterns, perform a color fading test (separate washing) on inconspicuous areas, and do not use if there is discoloration or discoloration.
[Precautions for use]
- Do not use for any other purpose.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with water after use.
- If you are rough or use for a long time, use cooking gloves.
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness and itchiness during use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
- Be careful of mischief of infants and keep them out of reach.
- Do not place in places with extremely high or low temperatures, high humidity, or in direct sunlight.
- This product may turn yellow a little, but there is no problem with the quality.
- If swallowed, take measures such as drinking water.
- Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with water without rubbing.
- If you have any abnormalities, please consult with your doctor.