Alepia - 15% Laurel Oil Aleppo Liquid Soap 500ml
It is the city of Aleppo in Syria, that the Aleppo soap was born 3000 years old, made of local products.
It was the Crusaders who brough back the Aleppo soap to the West during the Middle Ages.
Aleppo soap is the ancestor of Marseille soap and all today's solid soaps.
The quantity of laurel oil correspond to the percentage of laurel compared to the oils total.
Authentic liquid Aleppo soap 15% is destined to the daily cleansing.
Its creamy texture easily melts and products a light moss.
It is suitable for sensitive and problem skins.
- Gently cleans and removes impurities
- Moisturizes, soothers & softens the skin
How to use:
- Apply on wet face & body, massage then rinse.
Water, Potassium Olivate, Potassium Laurus Nobilate, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide
Liquid Volume: 500ml
Preservation Method: Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
Warnings and Contraindications:
Avoid contact with eyes, for external use only.
- Do not use if there are wounds, inflammation or skin irritation.
- Discontinue use if skin redness, irritation, itching, swelling or other symptoms appear.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If it gets into eyes accidentally, rinse with water.
- If you experience any discomfort after use, stop using it and seek medical attention immediately.